The Decorative Artist: colour, detail, style
Pam Asanovic is a Bath-based decorative artist, who has worked on large-scale projects in the United Kingdom, Spain and the United States. She has been enhancing beautiful homes for more than twenty years, and her work has appeared in a number of international home and decorating publications.
Pam Asanovic can create all forms of special and painted effects:
- stencilled murals
- hand-painted furniture
- architectural trompe l’oeil, floors
- painted kitchens and bathrooms
- gilding and metallic effects
“Every project is unique, a creative amalgam of the client’s taste and my own eclectic style that focuses on colour, detail and subtle shades and highlights.”
- Designing a mural to inspire, delight and excite
- Transforming an old piece of furniture into a unique piece
- Creating faux finishes in stone, marble, terracotta and other natural materials
Pam Asanovic has worked on beautiful home projects throughout the world. In addition to private commissions, she works with interior designers on major projects. Three years ago, she launched her range of hand-painted accessories which are available for online purchase. Her trays and bins are small works of art, each designed, hand-painted and signed by the artist.
Contact me to discuss your decorating project: +44 (0)7712 738392. Email: email@example.com